Today, because I am a woman of many talents, I managed to get a pretty serious sunburn, despite the fact that it was less than 10C outside and there is still snow on the ground. Clearly I should not leave the house unless draped in a sheet like a Hallowe'en ghost.
1. Spring is here! Okay, so this is a somewhat anticlimactic statement after my sunburn announcement, but still: SPRING. We walked like crazy this weekend, and it was glorious.
2. Did you guys know about this, that MIT puts all their course materials etc. online for anyone to use
? I've been exploring. It's very fun.
3. My internet connection is so slow these days. I have no idea why this is.
4. I went to a belly dance show on Friday, and I think I may have talked myself into starting classes again. If so, hooray for me.
5. I wasn't on the computer at all this weekend, except to quickly check a few things, and I'm sad to say that it's clearly much better for me to stay away - my jaw and neck and elbow hurt less, and I didn't get any headaches. I think I might have to try and stay away more often, lonely as that will be.
6. I went to a pub last night that had 35 types of burgers (or burger topping combinations, technically, since you could have them with any variety of burger), all with fun names. Also, sweet potato fries. I want to go back.
7. I had pretty much decided that I'm ready to move (ideally to somewhere with a balcony, a kitchen-sized kitchen, and a bathtub that drains), and then I wandered through rental listings and now I want to cry because there is nothing.
made me cry.